With all the political uncertainty around at the moment, it is more important than ever to have a positive attitude towards your business. Remember, if you fail, your business fails!
It was a wise person who said, “whether you think you can or think you can not, you are probably right…”
With this in mind we’ve written this bulletin with a piece of essential advice that will significantly improve the health of your business.
Be careful what you read and be careful who you listen to!
Combat negativity and uncertainty with five sources of positive information and five positive actions every day for your business.
This is simple advice I know and like most simple things it is really important; especially in this current climate where we are subjected to a daily tidal wave of negativity.
My recommendation to you is that you should aim to counter this problem and focus on 5-a-day! By this I mean you can take in 5 sources of positive information or complete 5 positive actions every day for your business. They don’t need to be big, but the multiplication effect will have far reaching results.
To help you get started – here are your first five:
- Surround yourself with positive people. Your best friends are people that make you feel good about yourself and your business. They want you to succeed.
- Givers gain. Think of how you can help a friend or a colleague to achieve their goals. A business referral would be ideal.
- Praise and be praised. Find someone who has done a good job, then tell them.
- Learn something new. Commit to read a business book, read a regular blog or subscribe to a podcast to help maintain your positivity, perspective and technical knowledge. If you spend a lot of time driving, maybe subscribe to audio books (check out www.audible.com or, my favourite, www.summary.com). Also, get into podcasts – there is something for everyone…
- Watch this brief presentation on how you can start to grow long term sustainable profits regardless of the global economic pressures with the support of Good2Great.
Has this article got you thinking about your business and how you want to grab the reins and drive it forward but you struggle to find the time or feel that you lack the skills or knowledge to do so?
Are you looking at your screen wondering how or if Good2Great could possibly help you to build a better future for you and your company?
If so, why not check out free ways to learn more either at a seminar or in a free one-to-one business health check.
OR – perhaps you’re still at the start of your business journey – check out the Business Start Up Bootcamps