Saturday Strategy Podcast
Practical everyday business strategy for business owners who want to cut the crap and get the answers...
How to listen...
We’ve made The Saturday Strategy podcast available on the following platforms – click the icons or search for “Saturday Strategy” wherever you like to listen.
What is the Saturday Strategy podcast?
All too often, whilst we’re running our businesses, we’re just too busy to learn everything we need to learn. And the upshot of this is that staying ahead of the curve is just about impossible.
That’s why we’ve developed this practical business strategy podcast for business owners. We aim to provide you with regular bite-sized easy access to carefully chosen experts. We can then rely on them to solve this problem by telling us what we need to know – so we can cut through the crap and get on with growing our business…
- How to get more from your digital marketing efforts - 8If you have any internet marketing presence, then there are gems in this episode to help you get more from your efforts. Helen Culshaw, owner of Ascendancy Internet Marketing, is a Google expert and she shares insights into how her company helps business owners improve the returns from their marketing spend. Paradoxically, we discuss almost […]Johnny at Good2Great ®
- How to get more from your digital marketing efforts - 8If you have any internet marketing presence, then there are gems in this episode to help you get more from your efforts. Helen Culshaw, owner of Ascendancy Internet Marketing, is a Google expert and she shares insights into how her company helps business owners improve the returns from their marketing spend. Paradoxically, we discuss almost […]
- How to and why to create killer content in your marketing - 7An introduction to content marketing: What it is, how to do it and why it matters... Everyone needs quality content – for your web pages, your social media posts, your newsletters, articles and blogs. Good content is so important – it’s why marketers still say Content is King. Kim tells us why, it’s quality over […]
- How to adapt your business to be relatable to Generation Z - 6If your target market is under 25, if you want to recruit people under 25 or if you just want to start to learn how your business is going to have to adapt. In this episode we think about how to ensure we are relevant and accessible to young people – The people we refer […]
- Finding the right people to help my business scale - 5Sarah Bishop - long serving recruitment specialist and owner of RecruitRecruit - provides guidance and tips to help us business owners to be more effective recruiters by answering the question, "ow do I scale the people side of my business so that it enables my growth ambitions... The first thing is to understand who or […]
- Apprenticeships & training for your small company - 4Sam Shaw from SBC Training helps us to understand the ups and downs of employing apprentices and what benefits there are for small companies. https://www.sbc-training.co.uk/ Sam.Shaw@sbc-training.co.uk --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/good2great/message
- Alternative media for your marketing content - 3Seasoned broadcast professional, Nick Margerrison, shares his insights into how to create great marketing content using the spoken word. Right from the basic concept of what a Podcast actually is, through to how and why you can exploit this media in your business. Nick understands the trends and explains how 'narrowcasting' is challenging general interest […]
- Branding is more than a logo - 2In this show we talk Branding with Tristan King of Voodoo Design Tristan has over three decades experience – helping companies give the right impression via the fields of graphics, publishing, advertising, marketing, branding and illustration for an extremely wide range of industries. In this episode we cover: Why graphic design done right, will help make […]
- Perception & stress - business owners survival tips - 1In this show Dominic Borsberry a Conditioning Neuroscientist and Trainer at Me myself and Mind discusses perception and stress with podcast host Johnny. Dominic provides simple steps that we can all take and practice at home to improve self-esteem and ultimately our productivity. You’ll no longer be filled with dread when your next invited to […]